Thursday, June 29, 2017

On Our Way

Hello! I'm currently In a car with three other lovely women waiting for the ferry to Victoria. We're heading to the Association of Northwest Weavers Guilds biannual conference, this year held at the University of Victoria campus and hosted by the Victoria guild. We have so much luggage in here that we barely managed to fit it all in! Not to mention that i have no idea how we're going to get it out again. Hopefully we'll still be able to sqeeze in any shopping for the trip back! We won't have Thom to work his Tetris magic.

All last week I was so busy sewing like mad and watering the garden every spare moment that i did't have any energy left for blogging. I know I owe quite a number of Finished Objects but they will have to wait a bit until I have more time and a better connection. Meanwhile, if you haven't seen the photo Thom took the other evening that I posted on Instagram for him, here is the setting sun behind our one and only rose bush. Incredible!

No comments: